We are seeking donors to raise $1.5 million to build this facility here on the property of Emmanuel Christian Center at 111 New Life Drive Ruckersville, VA.
The Lifeline Community and Youth Center is the cornerstone facility of an inclusive community located at West Highway 33 in Ruckersville VA. The facility will encompass approximately 12,000 square feet of space dedicated to community enrichment, family life, and programs focused on youth development such as:
- Regulation gym and athletic facility
- Counseling services
- After school day care
- Education and tutoring
- Events – weddings banquets, etc.
- Healthy family initiatives
- Regional association meetings
These programs are open to ALL families in Albemarle, Greene, Orange, and Madison counties and designed to provide a place to come for:
- Youth – to find counseling, mentoring, and community activities and provide a face-to-face alternative to the vacuum of the internet
- Families – for events, activities, support, and fellowship
- Seniors – for healthy living options, learning opportunities, and community